Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: New Madball
stateofdisgrace

Mood: Kill Your Idols, H2O and Eminem

[*] posted on 7-31-2007 at 12:13 PM

Its good. Solid record. Nothing amazing in my opinion. I still love them though.
brooklyn

Mood: HC & streetpunkrock

[*] posted on 7-31-2007 at 02:51 PM

I agree. Nothing earthshattering with "Infiltarte..." but solid Madball, and there have been so many Madball-ish bands afterwards (Terror trying desperatly but getting nowhere, is one of them) but Madball remains Madball. No surprises, you know what ya get.

T.C.O.B.
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 08:33 AM

Worst Madball ever. there is not a single memorable song on the whole album, its essentially a BAD toughguy METALcore album (This coming from a fan of Merauder, Irate, Dmize etc etc...I LOVE some good toughguy stuff....this isn't) with a sub par performance from Freddy. Legacy was guilty of being way too long but having several really good Madball songs surrounded by filler. ITS is an entire album of filler. Sounds like the guitars in Death Threat after CJ left mixed with latter era Machinehead meets best buy era Hatebreed riffs while Freddies vocals constantly try to struggle to the surface to find some life preserver of a hook or rhythm.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Worst Madball ever. there is not a single memorable song on the whole album, its essentially a BAD toughguy METALcore album (This coming from a fan of Merauder, Irate, Dmize etc etc...I LOVE some good toughguy stuff....this isn't) with a sub par performance from Freddy. Legacy was guilty of being way too long but having several really good Madball songs surrounded by filler. ITS is an entire album of filler. Sounds like the guitars in Death Threat after CJ left mixed with latter era Machinehead meets best buy era Hatebreed riffs while Freddies vocals constantly try to struggle to the surface to find some life preserver of a hook or rhythm.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.:D;)

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 11:31 AM

It's just appauling the band responsible for their early work would continue along this path. Go out legends, not has beens.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent

damn Jason said a mouthful!
and I agree.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 06:30 PM

Yeah, I like it... but it's by far not the best Madball record ever written and barely Madball at that.

MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 11:56 PM

Love this album. Still Madball. Still fantastic.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top