Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: about the RAMALLAH CONCERT
rebel911

Mood: killing the dream-i rewrote it

thumbup.gif posted on 3-2-2005 at 04:35 AM
about the RAMALLAH CONCERT

so ok I didn't get to see RAMALLAH twice.like i had intended..but who cares cause i got to hang out with them after the show!!!!!so i went to the one they were playing in Bakersfield..and it was weird cause they were playing in this like restraunt looking place..and yeah!! I have a video of the set and some extra shit like stories about past shows. and just life on the road..and fuckin Rob makes a comment about the place at the starting he says"I'VE PLAYED IN A WHORE HOUSE,A FUCKIN BASEMENT,AND A CRACK HOUSE,BUT I HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN A MALL"..oh and during one of the songs he's all "THERE'S A BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL IN THE CORNER OVER THERE" oh shit and they played the heavy songs from but a whimper and some blood for blood ..so that was cool..and two songs from KILL A CELEBRITY..oh man the title track off that is so fuckin crazy!!!!! can't wait for it!!!!there's so much that went on ..Neal from Ramallah..gave me his address so i can send him the footage so that may be up in the future..and if u haven't checked out BRAIN FAILURE do so there a good band that needs to get there name out there..WELL IF THERE'S ANY QUESTIONS ASK AWAY.!!!
TAKE CARE

\"You can look down on me and I don\'t give a fuck\" The Suicide File
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 3-2-2005 at 10:53 AM

Lucky bastard.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
rebel911

[*] posted on 3-2-2005 at 11:53 AM

yes i am

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-2-2005 at 11:59 AM

I wouldnt mind seeing them if they happen to come to NYC. I feel lucky to have seen them once.

rebel911

[*] posted on 3-2-2005 at 12:05 PM

hey maybe, Rob said that's one of the reasons their touring with THE UNSEEN..so they can actually tour..cause this is there first actual U.S tour for RAMALLAH..and they were talking about other bands that they may want to tour with in like mexico,europe,japan,etc. so they want to get RAMALLAH's name on the map..and i didn't know it's illegal to say "kill a politician" that's why the cd's called 'kill a celebrity'

crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 3-2-2005 at 02:27 PM

which b f b songs did they play? u lucked out cuz for whatever reason they only played kill a celebrity off the new album and no bfb, im jealous but grateful for getting to see them nonetheless

Go To Top