Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: FNS Records News 8.17.07
FNSRecords

Mood: music.

[*] posted on 8-17-2007 at 04:26 PM
FNS Records News 8.17.07

We're busy as hell. New records out, upcoming records and all sorts of shit...

- Youth of Togay Record Out October 1st
- New Youth of Togay Interview
- Upcoming Youth of Togay LP
- New Hammer Bros Tracks Posted!
- Hammer Bros LP Out October 1st
- SS-Kaliert Tours the West Coast
- Upcoming Releases!

YOUTH OF TOGAY STREET DATE - OCTOBER 1ST
The much anticipated Youth of Togay 7" EP "The Dongs We Bury" will be in stores on October 1st. This record redefines the queercore genre with Smart fun Parodies and originals. Available in liberal stores and on-line merchants everywhere.

NEW YOUTH OF TOGAY INTERVIEW
YOTG sat down with Jeremy from www.queerpunks.com for some chattin' and cheese steaks. A new interview is now posted on the site. Check it out!

UPCOMING YOUTH OF TOGAY LP
Youth of Togay will be releasing an LP with Rejected Records (UK) in conjunction with FNS Records. This LP will feature 14 tracks of YOTG material pulled from the 'Want More Guys' recordings and the 'Tossed Salad Days' Sessions. This will include two exclusive tracks you will nmot find anywhere else. It also includes tracks from the lost 7" and more! The LP will be available later this year!

NEW HAMMER BROS TRACKS POSTED!
The Hammer bros have done it again with relevant, irreverent hardcore. They have posted to unmastered tracks from their new album that does not, as of yet, have a release date. We've been very lucky to be able to work with these guys for the past 4 years and they're the real deal. www.myspace.com/hammerbros

HAMMER BROS LP OUT OCTOBER 1ST
The Hammer Bros "The Vitality" LP will be released on October 1st! This LP is amazing and will get its due as a 12" LP. Available everywhere!!

SS-KALIERT TOURS THE WEST COAST
SSK returns to the US with Label Mates MONSTER SQUAD for a short tour down the West Coast next month. With a new Album out on Punkcore on the horizon, the bad boys from Germany return to poke your scrotums with bare bones Punk Rock. Rumor has it that they may also be going to the Land of The Rising sun sometime next year! www.myspace.com/sskaliert

As always check in at www.fnsrecords.com for all the new shit and limited merch.
www.fnsrecords.com
www.fnsrecords.com
www.fnsrecords.com
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-17-2007 at 04:29 PM

"tossed salad days"
HA
now that's some funny shit right there

you come at the king....you best not miss
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 8-17-2007 at 04:36 PM

Can someone clarify things for me about these dudes. Is it a joke or real gay dudes. Either way, I'm going to listen. It takes a big set of balls to continue with a band name like that. Good for them.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 8-17-2007 at 05:25 PM

Yeah, I want to know if they are actually queers.

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 8-17-2007 at 05:33 PM

I'm pretty sure they are. The Pansy Division played in a bar I used to work at one time as part of this festival and those guys were fuckin hilarious.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 8-17-2007 at 05:42 PM

what about the hammer bros lp, there stands oct 1st as release, but it?s listed here alraedy.what is the real release date??

FNSRecords

Mood: music.

[*] posted on 8-17-2007 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by panzerkreuzer
what about the hammer bros lp, there stands oct 1st as release, but it?s listed here alraedy.what is the real release date??

October 1st is the street date. Pre-orders are up right now. The record will be IN STORES by October 1st.

And dudes in YOTG are not all gay. But as the founding member, and as I write 90% of the lyrics and represent the band, I can say with confidence that I guess I would be concidered Bi-Sexual, as I have had loving and physical relationships with men and women.

I had never wanted the band to be about my personal sexuality, but I guess I put it out there so....

Go To Top