Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The importance of the abdominals for proper fitness and posture
NapoleonZ
Unregistered

[*] posted on 8-27-2007 at 04:41 PM
The importance of the abdominals for proper fitness and posture

Weight training is a great sport. Breathing and muscles are so key for these types of activities. I think the abdominals are undervalued, and they can even be a cause of back pain if they are weak or in spasm. One of the best things to do for your abs, and therefore your whole body is to go through a simple dedicated training program for the abdominals.

I like the program here:

http://bytle.com/pump_your_abs

Whatever you do, make sure that you don't strain the muscles, as that can put you out of action for awhile and therefore out of practice for your entire training program. The program I mentioned above is relatively safe in this respect.

Best of luck everyone.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 8-27-2007 at 05:50 PM

I had a WO when I was in the service who used to say "Pukin' is the best ab workout you'll ever get."

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 8-28-2007 at 09:31 AM

Thanks for the info. I"m a real neerd about htis shit and it gives me something to read as well. Thanks for the hook up.
NapoleonZ
Unregistered

[*] posted on 8-28-2007 at 06:55 PM

No problem. I am probably going to start a full fledged site soon on core strength, focusing on abs. Not just their muscular development, but on treating them when there are problems. Weight lifters, for example, often have spasms in the abdominals that can result in low back pain. They can rub the back all day, but until the cause of the problem is addressed, there will be chronic pain.

PM me if you're interested in being notified when the site launches.

Go To Top