Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Damn medication
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 9-3-2007 at 12:05 AM
Damn medication

its been 16 hours since I last took my old "anti-psychotic" medication and I've decided not to ween myself off them but just go cold turkey because im extreamly tired of the side effects I get which has effected my work (I've had to leave work 4 times in the last 6 weeks due to its complications).I dont go back to work until Wednesday so hopfully the withdrawl effects will be gone by then. As of now im seeing tracers and feeling very alert and irritable. This is gonna be a shitty next couple of days.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-3-2007 at 12:00 PM

I did the cold turkey thing and it was scary. I left the house once and ended up severely beating two teenagers for making a crack at me. I didn't leave the house for another two weeks as I was worried my violent tendencies were going to land me in jail.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 9-3-2007 at 03:02 PM

Discipline, it is scary. I went 24 hours and just couldnt take it anymore and took my medication. I could not sleep. I layed in bed from 11pm-8am with a body high that wouldnt let me sleep. I was haluciniating pretty bad and was just fed up with it at that point. I think it would be better to wait until im on a higher dosage of my new anti-psychotic medication before I try to go off my old one again.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-3-2007 at 06:10 PM

I found that when I switched from one to another, which I did a few times, it wasn't too bad it I just switched from one to the other. It ended up being easier than coming off one and starting up another.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’

Go To Top