Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Far From Finished drummer hospitalized
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-26-2007 at 11:11 AM
Far From Finished drummer hospitalized

get well soon, marc. all our best to you and the rest of the band.

from punknews...
---
Far From Finished drummer was hospitalized after their show in the Netherlands last Friday. Marc Cannata was having problems breathing and was checked into a local hospital. It appeared to be heart-related, so Marc will be spending the duration of the week in the hospital. It is no longer life-threatening, however, doctors orders do not allow Marc to play drums for quite some time. Marc insists that his bandmates continue the tour without him, so the guys will be trying out replacement drummers over the next few days. The tour is slated to continue as planned on Saturday, September 29th in Belgium. As a result, all four UK shows before this date have been cancelled.

The band adds the following for those who wish to send their support to Marc:

Doctors orders do not allow Marc to travel via flight for the next two months, so this is obviously a difficult situation for him and his loved ones. We encourage you to send your get-well wishes and e-cards to Marc via this email address: wsulzman@yahoo.com. Please put the subject as "Attn: Marc Cannata". If you're feeling extra nice, please mail your get well card to the band's European booking agency and they'll make sure it makes its way to Marc.

The band was touring in support of their recently released Think Fast! debut Living in the Fallout.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 9-26-2007 at 11:53 AM

get well.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
joemaconmovies
Posting Freak

Mood: pissed off

[*] posted on 9-26-2007 at 12:36 PM

get better, Marc

brooklyn

Mood: HC & streetpunkrock

[*] posted on 9-26-2007 at 01:58 PM

Our good pal Jason Messina is flying out to Berlin tonight (by way of Paris) to save the Far From Finished tour and help our friends finish out their touring commitments. He seems nervous about it but really looking forward to it just the same. Jay has filled in for numerous bands at a moment's notice so I'm sure he'll make us all proud and kick Europe's ass.

If you're one of our European message board users please show him some love. I'm sure he'd love to hear from someone half a world away.

I can't help but laugh imagining Jay rolling into the Paris airport for his lay-over wearing that ridiculously loud Hawaiian shirt saying "what the fuck?!? Doesn't anyone speak English over here?"Making America proud.

I traded messages with Marc Cannata's partner in crime yesterday and she said that he is doing well and he's gearing up to come home. There is perhaps a language barriers with the doctors in Norway so it looks like there isn't a heart issue but a respiratory issue. He'll be home soon and he'll be recuperating to rejoin the fellas when they get back from Europe.

T.C.O.B.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 9-26-2007 at 06:00 PM

Damn that sucks to hear. Get well.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.

Go To Top