Author: Subject: BETRAYED
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-3-2007 at 02:53 PM
BETRAYED

Why did they break up?

Awsome fucking band.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 10-3-2007 at 03:57 PM

Bring It To Life is my favorite song by them. And I'm pretty sure they broke up like 3-4 months ago.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-3-2007 at 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
Bring It To Life is my favorite song by them. And I'm pretty sure they broke up like 3-4 months ago.

I thought it was like a year ago, but I wouldn't be for sure. However I jsut discovered them from that last.fm site about 4 months ago thanks to this board. I finally picked up the cd sustance and am rocking that shit out. It's a shame becasue they sound PERFECT in my book. Exactly hwat i like in a band. Fast jams. kick ass vocals with great lyrics. Fucking good band. Not many of those around many more these days.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-3-2007 at 07:14 PM

Im not sure why they broke up, but I know they did... (yah Im lots of help to this conversation)

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 10-3-2007 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
I thought it was like a year ago, but I wouldn't be for sure. However I jsut discovered them from that last.fm site about 4 months ago thanks to this board. I finally picked up the cd sustance and am rocking that shit out. It's a shame becasue they sound PERFECT in my book. Exactly hwat i like in a band. Fast jams. kick ass vocals with great lyrics. Fucking good band. Not many of those around many more these days.

Right you are, their last two shows were 10/20/06 and 10/21/06. Oh man was I off really bad haha.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-3-2007 at 08:05 PM

I can't beleive I jsut hear dof them though. proves how much out of the loop I am these days. Its sucks.

Gooch

Mood: Government Warning

[*] posted on 10-4-2007 at 03:54 PM

I don't know if there was ever a specific reason, but it was probably hard to keep a band together when 2 dudes lived in LA and the other 2 lived in Seattle. not to mention that they were all in other bands as well.

Still for the short time they were around, they left us with 2 pretty great records. I still like the 7" more than the Lp, but the Lp is still fucking solid. I actually just listened to both of them the other night when I went running.

"Bring it to Life" is a rad song. Kind of wish there were more songs like that on the Lp. I kept hearing that the Lp was going to have more of a DC feel to it, Swiz and Embrace were 2 of the comparisions, but I don't hear really that other than that 1 song. Oh well, like I said, still a great record.

I got to see them once live and they were fucking great.

My mind is Clear, Free from hurt. My mind is Clear, Value its worth!

Go To Top