Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: SKARE TACTIC / COMMIN' CORRECT UPDATE
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3-9-2005 at 01:25 PM
SKARE TACTIC / COMMIN' CORRECT UPDATE

in case you missed it on the homepage...

SKARE TACTIC have just finished recording five tracks for the upcoming split with COMMIN' CORRECT. Expect great things from the SKARE TACTIC boys on these tracks. On a side note, in order for SKARE TACTIC's singer Keith to lay down the vocal tracks for the effort, the studio had to come to his home.... as he was inconveniently under house arrest at the recording time and had to lay down his vocals with an ankle bracelet.

As for the COMMIN CORRECT side of the split, you will be treated to two original tracks that also feature guest vocals by LORD EZEC (Skarhead, Icepick, Danny Diablo) and covers of classic tracks by YOUTH OF TODAY and CRO-MAGS.

Expect the split in stores June 21st. MP3s coming soon.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-9-2005 at 01:47 PM

so, what did the singer do to be under house arrest?

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 3-9-2005 at 05:35 PM

being a scumbag as usual, those dudes know how to chill.
Most bands tht come down, are only slightly interested in chillin and drinkin, that fucker stays up all night with us.
Mikey216

Mood: Human Demise

[*] posted on 3-9-2005 at 09:01 PM

This is gonna rule. That cover art on the other hand is horrid.

Cross me again and we\'ll see... you\'ll be the one to fucking pay!
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 3-10-2005 at 01:19 PM

This will be a awsome release. Esp. with the covers.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
GOLD GRILL
*ASSHOLE*

Mood: The Shins

[*] posted on 3-11-2005 at 05:04 AM

KEITH!!!!!!! What the fuck!? Last I heard the only trouble you and Tim had was sneakin drinks off of Pride Kills during the tour. Anyways, all of us in H-Town and GAMC say whats up. Fuck a bunch of house arrest. GABE

I just can\'t seem to STAND STILL
keith tactic

Mood: slayer

[*] posted on 3-24-2005 at 04:28 AM

i'm a big criminal, i thought you knew. its just some past shit catchin up with me.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 3-24-2005 at 05:13 AM

Dude, dont be a sumbag.
Come back to Laredo.
SkarryJosh

Mood: Dr Octagon

[*] posted on 3-25-2005 at 11:45 PM

Hes on house arrest because the little fag doesnt pay child support.

" Just the Past catching up" What a Douche.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 3-26-2005 at 12:26 AM

bitter?
keith tactic

Mood: slayer

[*] posted on 5-4-2005 at 08:03 AM

you know...who is this dude commenting on some personal shit in my life, i believe i havent been a part of his so he shouldnt be disrespecting me spreading my personal life on some fucking internet message board, whos the real douche here? so for the record i have nothing to fucking hide, i have a 6 year old daughter who i just started talking to for the past couple months, we had hailey when we were young and it was a unique situation and i didnt see her or pay child support for about 5 years of her life, i lived with this everyday and it consumed me with guilt, and i would tell friends how much of a piece of shit i felt like about it, (i guess maybe i shouldnt have told some "friends") i decided to stop beeing selfish and try to do the right thing, so i scheduled court dates and such and drove 6 times to court in sacramento and back and got put on house arrest for 16 failure to appears and failure to provide for my child, so yeah i didnt really feel the need to go into detail on this on some message board that a bunch of people i dont know are going to read, but someone else felt that it was important to let the world know my personal life so here you have it. so call me a dead beat dad, call me what ever the fuck you want because it doesnt matter, regardless of what ANYONE says or thinks, it wont fuck with my vision. i am doing the right thing and doing the best i can, so fuck you, and fuck anyone who wants to judge me, i have a beautiful daughter and i am going to do my best to be there for her, no one is better then anyone here, we all have our skeletons (some of us just seemed to forget where we came from) and ive never passed judgement on people for there decisions, its just life, we fuck up and learn from it and hope not to make the same mistake twice. i am just a man who is doing the best with the cards he has been delt and trying to learn how to just let go of fear and do my best. and honestly to this day when i hear comments like that it still kills me inside. we used to be friends and it sucks that you cant just let it go and talk to us about it. you know in your heart that we werent as bad of friends as you make us out to be. i wish you the best
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-4-2005 at 08:31 AM

Keith - Check your U2U messages (there's a link in the top right corner of the page).

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-4-2005 at 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SkarryJosh

who the fuck are you coming on this board and talking shit you don't know...
we don't take kindly to strangers around these parts...
get your shit straight or get the fuck out
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 5-4-2005 at 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
Quote:
Originally posted by SkarryJosh

who the fuck are you coming on this board and talking shit you don't know...
we don't take kindly to strangers around these parts...
get your shit straight or get the fuck out

Exactly. The guy's trying to set shit right and you come on here talking shit about him. Unless you're perfect, which you've already proven you're not, then you've got no right to talk shit. Fuck off.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by keith tactic
you know...who is this dude commenting on some personal shit in my life, i believe i havent been a part of his so he shouldnt be disrespecting me spreading my personal life on some fucking internet message board, whos the real douche here? so for the record i have nothing to fucking hide, i have a 6 year old daughter who i just started talking to for the past couple months, we had hailey when we were young and it was a unique situation and i didnt see her or pay child support for about 5 years of her life, i lived with this everyday and it consumed me with guilt, and i would tell friends how much of a piece of shit i felt like about it, (i guess maybe i shouldnt have told some "friends") i decided to stop beeing selfish and try to do the right thing, so i scheduled court dates and such and drove 6 times to court in sacramento and back and got put on house arrest for 16 failure to appears and failure to provide for my child, so yeah i didnt really feel the need to go into detail on this on some message board that a bunch of people i dont know are going to read, but someone else felt that it was important to let the world know my personal life so here you have it. so call me a dead beat dad, call me what ever the fuck you want because it doesnt matter, regardless of what ANYONE says or thinks, it wont fuck with my vision. i am doing the right thing and doing the best i can, so fuck you, and fuck anyone who wants to judge me, i have a beautiful daughter and i am going to do my best to be there for her, no one is better then anyone here, we all have our skeletons (some of us just seemed to forget where we came from) and ive never passed judgement on people for there decisions, its just life, we fuck up and learn from it and hope not to make the same mistake twice. i am just a man who is doing the best with the cards he has been delt and trying to learn how to just let go of fear and do my best. and honestly to this day when i hear comments like that it still kills me inside. we used to be friends and it sucks that you cant just let it go and talk to us about it. you know in your heart that we werent as bad of friends as you make us out to be. i wish you the best

I've been thru a very similiar situation in my life. It hurt the most around Christmas and Birthdays. No joke, I have been there. After reading that and knowinig that you have done the right thing as I did three years ago. I have a lot of respect for you as a person for overcoming and reaching out. Its the best decision you could have made, and your daughter may be a bit confused and ask questions, but its worth it. Its so fucken worth it. I support you and Skare Tactic now more than ever, I wish you all the best and wish you many wonderful "PERSONAL" times ahead.

jason kills

Mood: early man

[*] posted on 5-8-2005 at 05:13 PM

one of my best friends has been going through the same shit for years. the bitch str8 took their daught has hasn't let him see her in a few years. it's fucked. and all the bullshit that he has had to go through is fucking horrible.

so, mr. shittalker, fuck you. keith is family down here. you have issues with him? settle like you have a sack and do it face-to-face, not like a choad on a board.

that's grown. you, sir, have reached an obsene level of gay.

all gods are golden calves

Go To Top