Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Whats new???
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 11-12-2007 at 04:08 PM
Whats new???

I have been talking all about me, what about you guys? Fill me in on the latest in your respective lives. Steve, did you move? Big D, hows the new addition to the fam? Honus, any new tats as of late? Saint, hows the Frank tat lookin? Hows the job with the shop goin? RV, hows the house progressing? I know theres more to ask some of you, but I have been so out fo touch for the lastg half year I forgot what the fuck had been going on with everyone.....dang
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 11-12-2007 at 04:10 PM

What all has been going on with the label? Any new releases slated? Any shakin and movin goin on? I see this band Murderers Row has a new album coming out on Sailors Grave? Are they any good? Never heard
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 11-12-2007 at 09:27 PM

Murderer's Row kick major ass, and this is their best material to date in my opinion.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
brooklyn

Mood: HC & streetpunkrock

[*] posted on 11-13-2007 at 03:15 AM

I agree with Discipline on the new MRow - much better than their previous stuff.

They ALSO released a (Oi) tribute/cover album called "A 12-pack of brutality" with covers of tracks from The Bruisers, Business, Youth Defense League, 4-Skins, Combat 84,....

T.C.O.B.
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 11-13-2007 at 04:38 PM

Murderers Row sounds good. What else is new with all?
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 11-13-2007 at 09:25 PM

No new progress to report on the Frankie piece, Voodoo. It's still in the works as are a few other pieces from a couple of the other guys at the shop. Things have just been nuts for quite a while now. The shop is doing great, we're on the verge of moving into our new space, just waiting on the finishing touches as it's being completely renovated from floors to ceilings. It'll be more than twice the size of our current space and so much better in so many ways. Anyway, between the work on that space, some health problems for the artist doing Frankie, and my hectic schedule, we just haven't been able to get caught up on that. It'll happen sooner or later though. Aside from work and my recent vacation, I've been talkin' about startin' up a new band, but we'll see what happens with that.

Veritas odium parit

Go To Top