Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Anyone into guns?
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 08:42 AM
Anyone into guns?

I'm no redneck, but I like guns. :rolleyes: Ok maybe a little of a redneck but I live in the big city.....

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
godabandonedme

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 08:59 AM

Yea, six cops shot in the last month or so. One killed. Two Narcotics Field Unit guys serving a warrent last night where shot. This city blows......seriously. It's a shame cause alot of people don't deserve a gun shoved in their face when they do something innocent like panicking an reaching somewhere they shouldn't for something like an ID or registration. That being said, I'm going home at night, so if I scare Joe Citizen a little bit I will apologize, but fuck this place, it's litterally a warzone and I wana keep the same amount of holes I have in me........

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 09:46 AM

Yes.
I like guns.
That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 10:15 AM

Guns interest and scare me at the same time. Ive never shot one... actually I dont think Ive ever even held a real one.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 10:27 AM

Yeah as bad as it sounds, I'm a gun nut. I've managed to piece together a small armory at this point.;)

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 11:33 AM

I have no use for a gun. I've shot plenty and I've hunted a little. I have friends who get off on shooting guns and it never really made sense to me.
JUICE MAYNE MSHC

Mood: new CF songs

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 11:55 AM

Guns :thumbup:
Started shooting when I was a real little kid because my dad was way into guns, as most proper Southern gentlemen are.

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 12:06 PM

I love them and I just got myself a desert eagle after being in Vegas and having the chance to shot one at the range. The gun is a god damn hand cannon.

MM.
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 12:32 PM

yup, guns are fun. I had to qualify on the 240, 249B and of course my 9mm and M4. The fully automatic weapons ranges were tough, but fun. The furthest targets were 800 yards.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 12:55 PM

I used to shoot competetively in the military, never really kept it up, but I do enjoy shooting. I like firing a bow as well, same principles apply but the mechanics are totally different.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
I love them and I just got myself a desert eagle after being in Vegas and having the chance to shot one at the range. The gun is a god damn hand cannon.

MM.

So what would you use something like that for? Just to shoot at a range or something?
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
Yes.
I like guns.
That is all.
Same here, probably goin' shooting this weekend.

Veritas odium parit
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha

MM.

So what would you use something like that for? Just to shoot at a range or something?

Yes that is what you would use it for. Also it is a nice gun to look at. LOL. I have to honest with you it really serves no other purpose than killing someone really dead, which I have no plans on doing, or just going to the range.

MM.
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 03:59 PM

guns are great. :thumbup:
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 04:01 PM

I like guns
guns like me
I like guns
they made
America free

Veritas odium parit
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 06:31 PM

I love guns. Wish I owned several of them.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 06:33 PM

God made man, Smith & Wesson made man equal.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme
Yea, six cops shot in the last month or so. One killed. Two Narcotics Field Unit guys serving a warrent last night where shot. This city blows......seriously. It's a shame cause alot of people don't deserve a gun shoved in their face when they do something innocent like panicking an reaching somewhere they shouldn't for something like an ID or registration. That being said, I'm going home at night, so if I scare Joe Citizen a little bit I will apologize, but fuck this place, it's litterally a warzone and I wana keep the same amount of holes I have in me........

id like to shoot the pieces of shit standing out side police headquarters in support of that piece of shit that shot the cop in dunkin donuts...that really brought me down
godabandonedme

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 09:41 PM

Voodoo, what are you guys using?? From what I've heard, Army spec ops like delta force have been using the new HK 416. I REALLY want one of them, but they are not availble in America for civilians yet. They basically took the old Stoner design that worked decently and revamped it by changing the gas system and completely uliminated all the problems with the current M16/M4 platform (carbon residue causing failures, etc. etc.). I've heard supposed horror stories about the M4 in the mideast an it's a shame. The company LWRC makes an amazing rifle based on the Stoner outer design but with a similar HK internal gas system.

godabandonedme

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 09:44 PM

Yea Juan I hear ya:

"That's my Bo! He wouldn't do no nothin like dat! He a church goin bua!"

I like how the day/night it happened some fucking dirty crits had the audasity to go on the news and say "How we gona take our youngins trick n treatin wit all deeze poleece out hearya?" Fucking people are animals plain and simple. Keep your bullshit comments about racism to yourselves, live it then come see me.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 02:27 AM

the new guy i have workin for me that my boss stuck with me is from that part of town and was talking endless shit like that. i came pretty close to flipping on him but bit my tongue being hes black and im white and guess whos side all the PC HR assholes in my job would probably take...
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme
Voodoo, what are you guys using?? From what I've heard, Army spec ops like delta force have been using the new HK 416. I REALLY want one of them, but they are not availble in America for civilians yet. They basically took the old Stoner design that worked decently and revamped it by changing the gas system and completely uliminated all the problems with the current M16/M4 platform (carbon residue causing failures, etc. etc.). I've heard supposed horror stories about the M4 in the mideast an it's a shame. The company LWRC makes an amazing rifle based on the Stoner outer design but with a similar HK internal gas system.

Standard issue is the M4 or a version of the M16 if you prefer or are not slated to do much roaming amongst the locals. The M4 is a great rifle, but does need to be maintained heavily here due to the enviroment. Sand is a bitch. We also have the standard Beretta 9mm side arm. 240's as a replacement for the M60 and 249's for sheer fire superiority. I have heared those bitches rockin and rollin many anight here and I almost feel bad for the douchebags on the loosing end of that fight.....almost
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 03:03 PM

Oh, and if you find the need to carry a blade on you for your field of work or play, I highly recommend a Kershaw, that bitch has saved many a life over here and will never let you down.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 03:41 PM

I have a SPRINGFIELD XD-40.

I have respect for hte gun. Last week I was at the range and the range officer was going over some stuff with me and for some fucking reason I gripped the trigger of a Sig p226 40 caliber. Of course at the range I had pointed to the ground. It shot into the gravel and scared the shit out of everyone else on the range. Needless to say much apologies were had by me. I finished my shoot and all was good but that freaked me out. I need more training to make myself more comfortable. Once a month is not enough for me right now.

I also shoot a remington shotgun. Use both buck and slugs. Trained in setting them up for cruiser duty and safety. Also for rapid fire which is pretty intense for a shotgun.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 03:59 PM

oh yeah, we have pistol grip Mossbergs for breaching, if that aint a fuckin wake up call, some dynamic entry team blowin the fuckin hinges off yer door with that beast before bum rushing into your joint.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top