Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Heroes finale?
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 04:49 PM
Heroes finale?

Who feels a little cheated that Heroes season 2 ends with only 11 episodes?

I understand why the writers are on strike and support that, but damn is it a bummer to see my favorite show cut short for it.

I'm also not expecting to get any Lost season 4.

Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 06:11 PM

I have no idea about this writers strike. Do you know what its over?

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 06:23 PM

Digital media.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 08:02 PM

^Yeah, and getting compensated appropriately. They get almost nothing for digital media as it is.

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 08:20 PM

I don't like shows with varying season lengths each year. Trailer Park Boys 6 was 6 episodes, season 5 and 7 were 10? And other seasons were 8, 10 or more, fucked up.

Shows should have consistent length seasons. Interested to see when Heroes:Origins finally hits the airwaves. It was supposed to be the filler after season 2 finale but the strike's fucked that up.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 09:24 PM

I think Origins is supposed to be on phones or something. Exclusive cell phone content is the worst thing ever.

I'll just have to content myself with reading the online comics I suppose. That and rewatching season 1 and 2.

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 10:52 PM

last year, they took a break in between for like 2-3 months last year, so hopfully they'll do the same this year, i love that show.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 12-4-2007 at 11:44 PM

A commercial I saw for Heroes on the weekend said that yesterday's episode was the "fall finale." I took that to mean it would be back later in the season, like ABC did with Lost last year.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Muttley

Mood: OVERKILL

[*] posted on 12-5-2007 at 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
A commercial I saw for Heroes on the weekend said that yesterday's episode was the "fall finale." I took that to mean it would be back later in the season, like ABC did with Lost last year.

Thats exactly what's happening... in interviews the creators have always said that season two will have two half-season story arcs.

I thought the finale was great, the cliffhanger was wild.

joemaconmovies
Posting Freak

Mood: pissed off

[*] posted on 12-5-2007 at 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
Who feels a little cheated that Heroes season 2 ends with only 11 episodes?

I understand why the writers are on strike and support that, but damn is it a bummer to see my favorite show cut short for it.

I'm also not expecting to get any Lost season 4.

it's the writer's strike. they still have 13 episodes left if the strike is over in time to create volume 3 of the series, as the very end of season 1 finale and the 11 episodes of season two were only Volume 2 of the series. every show is getting fucked like this and i don't know if i support the writers or not. you know who is getting paid while they strike and air repeats? the writers. while people like my friend who worked on heroes is now jobless.

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 12-5-2007 at 08:31 PM

I really really really hate mid-season breaks, its so fucking retarded. Its what killed Jericho and made me less excited to watch Lost when it finally came back on.

Unfortunately shows only come from 1 place, so even from the other side of the world I still have to put up with the stupid shit.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 12-5-2007 at 10:26 PM

i'm glad sylar is back, but yeah that was way too short

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin

Go To Top