Author: Subject: SHO recs - SUNPOWER lp preorders, REPROACH, MY REVENGE, ANS
thrashxpatrol

[*] posted on 1-7-2008 at 11:11 AM
SHO recs - SUNPOWER lp preorders, REPROACH, MY REVENGE, ANS

SxHxOx Records
http://www.myspace.com/stillholdingonrecords
e-mail: shox78x@yahoo.com

[color=darkred] SUNPOWER "pain for profit" LP - up for Pre-orders! [/color]
SUNPOWER are back with a new LP, after 3 EPs & a LP. 16 new songs of killer hardcore/punk inspired by early 80s US bands (think of Minor Threat, Circle Jerks, MDC, Bad Brains,…) with a tinge of late 80s UK hardcore (Ripcord, Heresy,…). Split release with Holy Shit! recs.
MP3: deathsquad

Prices ppd: Europe: 12 € / World: 13,5 € (add 0,5 € if you pay with Paypal – shox78x@yahoo.com)

> NEW RELEASE:
[color=darkred] THE YOUTHS "generationless" 7" [/color]
The YOUTHS kick down some late 70's punk, mixed together with early 80's hardcore/punk. Fans of The Adolescents, Wipers, No Hope For The Kids & The Vicious should take note!
MP3: generationless

> STILL HOT:
[color=darkred] ANS / MY REVENGE split 7’’ [/color]
AxNxSx - raging skatecore from Texas with influences ranging from Suicidal Tendencies to Black Flag & everything in between... MP3: bombing for beelzebub
MY REVENGE! - this hard-working Vermont band delivers a great mix of oldschool NYHC-style hardcore (Judge, early SOIA, Straight Ahead) & skate rock (early Suicidal Tendencies, Token Entry,...) - MP3: more talk, more rock, less interrupting

> UPCOMING RELEASE:
[color=darkred] REPROACH / ANS split 7"[/color] - around March 2008 (split release with Gnarly Slaughter recs)
AxNxSx
REPROACH

> DISTRO:
Lots of new stuff!!! Check out this page

Go To Top