"you tattoo dicks?" (now NWS)

gavin - 8-23-2006 at 03:48 PM

"no"
"so you're just dicks who tattoo?"

XHonusWagnerX - 8-23-2006 at 04:29 PM

SlobDylan - 8-23-2006 at 04:40 PM

WTF...that is "nuts"

JawnDiablo - 8-23-2006 at 04:57 PM

i bet the ladies just love the puff dude.....
i saw a dude get a swatstika tattooed on the head of his penis once...scary and stupid and looked hella painful....and it felt gay too....

SAAAAARS - 8-23-2006 at 05:00 PM

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT A TATTOO ON THEIR DICK? AAAAAHH

thedog - 8-23-2006 at 07:03 PM

A few days before Jack married Wendy, he had her name tattooed on his penis to show her how much he loved her. When erect, the name was fully visible; but when deflated, it read "Wy".

After the ceremony, they went to Jamaica on their honeymoon. Wendy was delighted with Jack's "special emblem of devotion."

Their hotel had two beaches, one traditional and one nudist. After two days of the traditional beach, Wendy suggested visiting the clothing-optional beach.

As Wendy lay on her towel in the hot sun, she asked Jack if he'd bring her a cold drink. He walked across the sand to the little hut and asked the bartender, who was also naked, for two frozen mixed drinks. Jack tried not to stare, but he noticed that the bartender had "Wy" tattooed on his penis.

"Hey", Jack said and smiled, "What a coincidence. Your girlfriend must also be named Wendy."

"Oh no, mon," the bartender said and laughed, "Mine say 'Welcome to Jamaica. Enjoy your stay.'"

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 8-23-2006 at 07:48 PM

One of my bro's tattooed a Clenched Fist on his own dickhead. He calls it the womb cannon.

XHonusWagnerX - 8-23-2006 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thedog
A few days before Jack married Wendy, he had her name tattooed on his penis to show her how much he loved her. When erect, the name was fully visible; but when deflated, it read "Wy".

After the ceremony, they went to Jamaica on their honeymoon. Wendy was delighted with Jack's "special emblem of devotion."

Their hotel had two beaches, one traditional and one nudist. After two days of the traditional beach, Wendy suggested visiting the clothing-optional beach.

As Wendy lay on her towel in the hot sun, she asked Jack if he'd bring her a cold drink. He walked across the sand to the little hut and asked the bartender, who was also naked, for two frozen mixed drinks. Jack tried not to stare, but he noticed that the bartender had "Wy" tattooed on his penis.

"Hey", Jack said and smiled, "What a coincidence. Your girlfriend must also be named Wendy."

"Oh no, mon," the bartender said and laughed, "Mine say 'Welcome to Jamaica. Enjoy your stay.'"

HAHAHAH Thats hysterical!

Kid Ugly - 8-23-2006 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JUICE MAYNE MSHC
One of my bro's tattooed a Clenched Fist on his own dickhead. He calls it the womb cannon.

"Womb cannon"? A+ for him.

moron - 8-23-2006 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thedog

Ive heard this one before, but it was a little different. Still a great joke

clevohardcore - 8-23-2006 at 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kid Ugly
Quote:

"Womb cannon"? A+ for him.

^^^^ AHAHAHAHAHA

Discipline - 8-24-2006 at 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT A TATTOO ON THEIR DICK? AAAAAHH

Says it all right there doesn't it?

Voodoobillyman - 8-24-2006 at 10:03 AM

The fuckin womb cannon!!!!!!!!!:P

Voodoobillyman - 8-24-2006 at 10:04 AM

does your friend refer to himself in the third as well.......you know like

"Chuck is gonna violate you with his womb cannon baby!"

RomanticViolence - 8-24-2006 at 10:48 AM

Ay Caramba!

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 8-24-2006 at 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman

not all the time but sometimes, yeah to be funny. he is crazy for real.

ekelof - 8-25-2006 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
he is crazy for real.

Really?

Voodoobillyman - 8-25-2006 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:

not all the time but sometimes, yeah to be funny. he is crazy for real.

I already knew that without even meeting him, you know how? He had the end of his prick tattooed! Yowsah!!!!!

JawnDiablo - 8-25-2006 at 02:50 PM

ya know, i can't seriously seeing someobe getting their butt hole tattooed...
[URL=http://imageshack.us]

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 8-25-2006 at 02:50 PM

no, he didn't have the end of his prick tattooed...he tattooed the end of his own prick...himself.

JawnDiablo - 8-25-2006 at 07:00 PM

Quote:
no, he didn't have the end of his prick tattooed...he tattooed the end of his own prick...himself.

that my friend is sick

BDx13 - 8-25-2006 at 07:49 PM

the guy that did most of my tattooed his own dick as well. hooked his PA over a nail, pulled back, and went to work.

Spoiler - 8-26-2006 at 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
i saw a dude get a swatstika tattooed on the head of his penis once...scary and stupid and looked hella painful....and it felt gay too....

you felt it ?

haha...I couldn't pass that one up

XHonusWagnerX - 8-26-2006 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
the guy that did most of my tattooed his own dick as well. hooked his PA over a nail, pulled back, and went to work.

OUCH!!!

JawnDiablo - 8-26-2006 at 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spoiler
Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo

you felt it ?

haha...I couldn't pass that one up

it felt gay watching thats fo sure

ENDERA.x - 8-28-2006 at 01:30 PM

Quote: