Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: 1 week after its release
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 04:56 PM

I just got this email.....

Hello-

Sorry for the bulk email, but it’s the easiest way to send this email out. If you’ve ordered from the B9 store since May, when we posted the H2O Pre-Order, you’re getting this email. The H2O Vinyl has had three separate delays that have been huge inconveniences and leave us holding the bag and make no one happy.

Rather than write out the production timeline and list off some very convincing and accurate explanations and put the blame where it’s deserved, I want to apologize on behalf of Bridge Nine because this is not something we’re excited about having to endure. We never post a pre-order or any order of any kind if completion dates are unclear or unstated because it’s a waste of everyone’s time. We posted the pre-orders close to two weeks after test presses were approved, initial completion deadlines were given to us, and we had full confidence that all timelines would be met because that’s what we expected-and vinyl orders would arrive, as we would expect, within the week of release date.

Following our third delay, all vinyl is currently en route to us and will arrive in our warehouse Thursday. Pre-ordering is usually a way to get a record early, and I, on behalf of everyone at Bridge Nine, as well as the guys in H2O, apologize for the delay. We take our pre-orders, our webstore quickness, and keeping clear info for people very seriously. It’s been a long time since we’ve had any issues like this, but if it’s any solace, the first press is nearly sold out just off pre-orders and a few small store orders, so for those who collect vinyl AND enjoy music-please enjoy and if you have any questions or complaints, hit me up if you want to vent or complain- or hit up Matt if you want to ask specific questions about your order.

Sorry for the issues-thanks for the support and thanks for your patience.

And keep in mind, when we do pre-orders for Have Heart, Ceremony, Energy and our new band TBA this fall-we never post anything until we know when our warehouse will get vinyl, cds or shirts, and we will continue to do so in the future.

Thanks-

Chris, Karl, Matt, John, Chris #2, Jamie and everyone at Bridge Nine who will be doing nothing but packing vinyl orders as fast as possible.

119 Foster Street
Building 4 Suite 3
Peabody, MA 01960
PH: 978-532-0666
Fax: 978-532-3806
www.bridge9.com

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
joemaconmovies
Posting Freak

Mood: pissed off

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 08:16 PM

well, that's something.

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 09:41 PM

It's all good for me. Knowing that things are working themsleves out. I am happy so long as I get the GREEN vinyl in which is the reason I pre-ordered.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I am happy so long as I get the GREEN vinyl in which is the reason I pre-ordered.

me too.

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-10-2008 at 11:54 PM

for all the drama in this thread, youz'll be lucky you don't get something from green from poopsenders.com

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 6-12-2008 at 04:56 PM

Ahh fuck. Then I'll ANGIES LIST them. NOt that hardcore kids chcek out angies list or anything but that would fucking suck.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 6-13-2008 at 07:34 PM

I just received and email from B9. My package is on its way. I am now very happy.

CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 6-13-2008 at 11:24 PM

Boy Chris took quite a wallop from folks on this one. He did great. Tireiron was awesome as well.

This was an awesome read. Sounds like things worked out for the most part. Good for everyone standing thier ground.
DeathByForce

Mood: H2O

[*] posted on 6-14-2008 at 11:47 AM

Yeah, I was personally e-mailed cause something I ordered was oversold and they're gonna make up for it. Nice.

\"rap isn\'t music\" - mozart
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 6-14-2008 at 12:32 PM

I got the 'package is on the way' email too.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top