Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: GROW MORE POT
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
That was form that TOILET JELLO BIAFRA spoken word right? I used to have that on tape.

Im not sure which one its from. The only 2 I had were 'No More Cacoons' and 'High Priest of Harmful Matter'. I just downloaded a bunch the other day and heard the 'Grow More pot' speech.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 10:46 PM

ya thats it no more cacoons.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 10-1-2008 at 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX

What are your thoughts? I don’t think I'm for legalizing it to smoke but mainly because of the second hand smoke aspect of it. If people can smoke it anywhere that they can smoke a cigarette then there would be lots of people’s houses that you could get a residual high in.

You asked about more than just the hemp aspect of it or at least indirectly did.

And so what is your opinion on alcohol and tobacco? Are both of those things that much better than marijuana? But I guess it would be hard for you to respond considering you never used marijuana so therefore can't say how bad or how good it is.

MikeCore

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 12:12 AM

Quote:

My reason for not thinking it should be legal is none of the things that I mentioned here. My reason for keeping it illegal is that its a in my opinion its a stupid thing to do.

You are entitled to your opinion just don't force it on others...not saying that you are of course.

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerXWe need more people spending more money on a chemical that they dont need?

Actually THC/canabanoids(sp?) IS/ARE found in everyones body. It's a natural chemical that can become out of balance and hemp allows you to re-balance it which will actually cure many common mental/physical ales.

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerXbottom line... its a drug.

MJ is an organic herb NOT a drug. Cocaine, heroin, meth, and alcohol which are all synthesized/man made substances are 'drugs' and highly addictive.

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerXI think that drugs are a bad thing and thats my reason. You may still think that its a dumb reason, but its my opinion.

I think 'drugs' are bad too :yes:

There's more to life than just three words.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 12:54 AM

The only reason I don't think pot should be legalized is because if somebody gets stoned and goes for a drive and gets pulled over, there's no on the spot test that can prove that the person was smoking up. At least with booze they can do a breathalyzer. If they can figure out a similar way to test for weed, then by all means, legalize it.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
mattybar

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 04:51 AM

i could be wrong but i think there might be some kinda test like that, like a sweat test or something?

i can't remember though (yeah i smoke weed!)

the company i work for test hair and urine for drugs and it usually takes a few days so i may just have imagined the instant test.

here in the UK, they are talking about banning smokers from public places even if we are outdoors.
there's even talk of some kinda smoking police who will go around telling people to stop smoking.
if this does happen, it won't take long before someone knocks one of these people out.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com

And so what is your opinion on alcohol and tobacco? Are both of those things that much better than marijuana? But I guess it would be hard for you to respond considering you never used marijuana so therefore can't say how bad or how good it is.

Tobacco I think its totally riduculous. Its addictive yet most people that do smoke dont get any 'effect' from it. Its just they smoke another ciggarette to stop the withdrawl.

Alcohol I have no use for and I've seen it ruin or hurt a lot of people myself included because of some friends & family.

Again, you may think its a stupid reason, but right now pot is illegal (for the most part). If people can already smoke tobacco & drink alcohol legally why add another substance and make it readily available?

Again, I dont know much about drugs... I know that pot is a plant that anyone can grow, but heroin comes from the poppy plant so whats the difference? Why legalize one and not the other? Cocaine comes from a plant to if I'm not mistaken so whats the difference?

Alcohol is man made & thats legal, I'm sure lots of tobacco has additives in it and thats legal. Where does it end?

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

MikeCore

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 11:33 AM

Quote:
but heroin comes from the poppy plant so whats the difference?
Why legalize one and not the other? Cocaine comes from a plant to if I'm not mistaken so whats the difference?

Coca plants and poppy plants are the organic origins yes, but they are heavily synthesized by man into 'drugs'. Weed does not need any such intervention and it's also non addictive. The funny thing is all of these things where legal in the US less than 100 years ago and where mostly outlawed due to racial discrimination. Honus, isn't RI a med friendly state? Did you see a spike in crimes or any other social degrading aspects after the fact? I doubt it.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 11:52 AM

I use hemp protein powder rather than soy protein. It's definitely a superior product, though it's a bit more gritty. Still. Haven't tried the milks yet, but I hear they are good. The other thing, hemp oil for omega-3 fatty acids. Better than flax, and almost as good as fish.

You know, the truly fucked up thing is that hemp is cheaper to grow, cheaper to produce... and yet products made with it are uber expensive. It's more expensive to buy hemp shoes than canvas, for instance.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral

You know, the truly fucked up thing is that hemp is cheaper to grow, cheaper to produce... and yet products made with it are uber expensive. It's more expensive to buy hemp shoes than canvas, for instance.

thats wicked fucked up & makes no sense! I wonder why? Could it be that they are marketing the things towards the stoner crowd who will buy it no matter what? I know that there are WAY more people that buy the stuff than that, I'm just thinking if that could be the reason for the price differnce.

Either that or because its harder to get hemp to produce the stuff because you cant grow it on your own?

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeCore
Honus, isn't RI a med friendly state? Did you see a spike in crimes or any other social degrading aspects after the fact? I doubt it.

I honestly have no idea if RI has the medical stuff or not. As far as crime I guess I havent noticed a differnce, but I can say that the mayor of Providence went to jail, someone spraypainted my roommates car & my house got broken into.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 12:32 PM

Dupont was actually a major player in anti hemp propaganda leading to it being made illegal. Its a miracle crop really.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
xoversux

Mood: DYS SSD

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
I don’t think I'm for legalizing it to smoke but mainly because of the second hand smoke aspect of it. If people can smoke it anywhere that they can smoke a cigarette then there would be lots of people’s houses that you could get a residual high in.

I'm not convinced on the residual high thing.

mattybar

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 12:49 PM

if that worked, nobody would buy weed, they'd just sit round other people's houses.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 01:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral

Could it be that they are marketing the things towards the stoner crowd who will buy it no matter what? I know that there are WAY more people that buy the stuff than that, I'm just thinking if that could be the reason for the price differnce.

I know a lot of "stoners" and some may even consider me a "stoner" and I don't know anyone that will buy a product just because it is hemp. I think you have a really distorted view of the "pot" culture and think anyone that smokes is a raging hippie who can't function properly in society.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoversux
Quote:
I don’t think I'm for legalizing it to smoke but mainly because of the second hand smoke aspect of it. If people can smoke it anywhere that they can smoke a cigarette then there would be lots of people’s houses that you could get a residual high in.

Im unedjucated so I dont know.... sXe In Your Face! ;)

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

xoversux

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I recall you being present at a certain coffee shop..........

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 02:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I held my breath!

I figured it was the coffee shop or go with some guys from some other bands looking for the company of some ladies.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Furly
Posting Freak

Mood: Not your band.

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I held my breath!

I figured it was the coffee shop or go with some guys from some other bands looking for the company of some ladies.

YOU picked 'coffee' over picking up ladies?? :wow:

xoversux

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I held my breath!

YOU picked 'coffee' over picking up ladies?? :wow:

He neglected to mention that this was Amsterdam and the ladies aren't free. :wink1:

defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 07:37 PM

our point of view on the subject...
I used to bitch at my wife for smoking weed before we moved here for the legal reasons only...
we have too much at risk for some stupid cop to play hero...
so she didn't really do it...

as far as how much she does is like 1 hit every 2 days or so to help her relax...
we are both under very stressful situations currently and the last thing I want is her screaming at me and the kids...
it helps her deal, so for this I am thankful...
it comes from the earth and is not created in a lab or some major pharmaco so it's better then 99% of the crap alot of people take to deal with life...

there is no stoner shit in our lives....
it is very discreate, and we do not hang out with stoners or anyone else like that
but we also don't hang out with drunks or junkies
people choose the subculture they want to be a part of...
and I think the stoner sub culture is so popular is becasue of the legality issue...

and you would not believe the number of everyday hard working people use it here.
from people with corporate positions to people who work for the state.
pretty much the same people who would have a casual drink...
but drinking is socially acceptable, even though it
s effects are stronger then that of weed.

weed is legal to grow for your own use and to sell to the co-op's
co-op's can only buy from the patients
keeps the big drug kingpins out of it
it is illegal for the co-ops to make a profit on the weed they sell...
they can only make enough to cover the expenses of running the co-ops
they pay taxes on the transactions...

there is no doubt that people suffer from chemical imbalances that cause stress, depression and anxiety.
for these imbalances people are perscribed all kinds of so-called meds
I would rather my wife smoke the weed that she grew in our back yard then trust some big pharmaco
since those kind people pretty much killed my mom this year.

as far as people being addicted to substances...
balance is the key to life, moderation of life's pleasures and pains

yes some people get addicted too easily to just about anything.
be it drinking, pills, weed, porn, money, merch.....
we as an evolved creature do have weaknesses and look to fill voids with what we can.
but are the addictions by choice or by imbalances in the brain?

if living life means you are suffering but a little weed makes the suffering better
who can say that it is not needed or right to use.

like I said I don't use weed,
I was edge for a long damn time, but life is full of flavor and experience
to deny oneself is ones own choice and should not be in the hands of the government.
MikeCore

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 09:01 PM

^^^^I'm with stupid :bouncing:
MarkV

[*] posted on 10-2-2008 at 10:50 PM

I pretty much agree with Steve.

Oh, and I had some "blue dream" the other night that was delightful.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-3-2008 at 02:26 PM

After my military service I had some serious mental health issues, I trusted my doctors and went on meds and nearly went completely insane not to mention suicidal. I flushed all that shit down the toilet and started smoking weed, it helped me immensely, it probably saved my sanity and my life. My wife, who is completely anti-drug was on board with it as well after she saw the change in me and how much it was helping me. I stopped about 2 months ago, because I don't like having to rely on anything to live, we'll see how it goes. But the good thing about pot is it is not addictive, and any side effects disappear within 2-3 days of stopping. If I do start to go south again I can just have a little puff. There is only one reason it is illegal, corporate interest, period. (by the way, I am the farthest thing from a hippy or a stoner)

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
MikeCore

[*] posted on 10-3-2008 at 05:00 PM

Great to see a lot of smokers/users here...good to know :thumbup:
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top