Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: tookie
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 09:24 PM

And now for something completely different.......................
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Murk, you are certain dookie was innocent huh?

Nope. Never said that. You sure seem to be certain that he did do it. Only one of us is claiming to have "the answer".

Sorry you took it as a personal attack. It wasn't. I didn't even know you were in the armed forces. I'm just not good at following the pack and believing something without asking ALL the questions and looking at things holistically.

Sure, he was convicted by a jury of his peers, but I could get you convicted by a jury of your peers with false testimony and tainted/fraudulent evidence, very easily. Remember, Mr. "I did 25 years because I'm black" was also convicted by a jury of his peers.

It's an indisputable fact that people are convicted for things they didn't do on a regular basis, but no one cares about that because all that's important is that someone dies or goes to prison.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 10:25 PM

and we had a really nice peacfull board, and now we have drama.
Let it go assholes.
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 10:30 PM

This would alright if it was in the hate forum.

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 10:38 PM

Where is this hate/drama you guys speak of between me and billyman?

How have we destroyed the peace?

I thought we were talking...

No name calling (except Gabe), no ALL CAPS, no back and forth insults.

Is discussion allowed on here?

If anything belongs in the "hate forum" it's all the sentiment expressed in the thread, not our discussion.
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 10:53 PM

You don't have to insult each other at all, but in a sense it became argumentative, so I was going off that.

I stand by what I said.

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:01 PM

I gotcha.

I thought the "hate forum" was for just for extreme cases of blatant, funny internet hate, but it's also for if you don't agree with someone.

"My bad" everyone.
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:03 PM

Anyway, instead of making a new post I'll just ask here.

Is this board a pro-Bush, pro-war, pro-police type of crowd?
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:19 PM

You can still have opinons, no biggie man.

As for your latest question.

pro-bush: nope

pro-war: Not really, I do say support the troops because it isn't their fault they are over the fact that they have defective kevlar vests and vehicles are not properly armored. Even if we are going to stay there, at least they could do is provide our troops the with protection they need and deserve. There is a lot you can look into and rant about, but I choose to keep it to that as of now.

pro-police: As far as I am concerned yeah, they protect lives and keep communities safe. Yeah people say "what about corrupt cops?" I say every group and faction in existence has corrupt members in it. I have never had personal problems with police officers so far.

Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KyleOz
it isn't their fault they are over the fact that they have defective kevlar vests and vehicles are not properly armored. Even if we are going to stay there, at least they could do is provide our troops the with protection they need and deserve.

Couldn't agree more.

The fact the whole thing is happening doesn't make me very happy, but when I read stories and reports about the lack of armor, vests etc., that pisses me off. A lot.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:37 PM

i call names... i talk shit.
arguments whether polite or totally insane are still arguments.
sIm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but by trying to destroy peoples oppinions on our board doesnt make people respect or validate anyone elses oppinions.
Not saying that it was ALL you were trying to do, but in general.
This is meant to be a fun board.
I strayed away for awhile due to shit like this thread.
It started to be more arguing and "discussing" rather than fun and good reading.
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:40 PM

This pisses me off even more

David H. Brooks is a scumbag

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/301105warp...

defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:42 PM

viewpoints from all over the spectrum on the board
but we keep it civil
this is not a message board where folks get out of hand..

if we disagree we don't attak each other on personal levels, we bring about debate, and leave it at that,

think of it as the quite corner bar, everyong gets along no matter what the background or stature, everyone is welcome until they fuck up our good thing...

this is our little quite time away from the rest of the intersuck and the world
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:01 AM

Quote:
Yeah people say "what about corrupt cops?" I say every group and faction in existence has corrupt members in it. I have never had personal problems with police officers so far.

Allow me to clarify, by saying "pro-police" I meant you don't care in the slightest about things like Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, plungers up asses, Rampart Scandal and all the taped beatings in LA in the last few years to name a few.

In other words the police can do no wrong and if they do, that's cool too.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Murk
Quote:
Yeah people say "what about corrupt cops?" I say every group and faction in existence has corrupt members in it. I have never had personal problems with police officers so far.

Allow me to clarify, by saying "pro-police" I meant you don't care in the slightest about things like Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, plungers up asses, Rampart Scandal and all the taped beatings in LA in the last few years to name a few.

In other words the police can do no wrong and if they do, that's cool too.
What the fuck are you on about? Are you just trying to see how many regulars you can piss off? This statement is fucking ridiculous, what would make you think anyone here would support people doing fucked up things whatever their job happened to be? If you do think that then why don't you get the fuck back to wherever you came from because it's pretty easy to see what kind of people are on this board just by reading through some of the threads. The people on this board are some of the best people around, no matter where you're from. If you came here trying to stir up shit, you should think again, because this isn't the place for it. If you like that kind of bullshit drama, take it to the B9 or one of those retarded sites.

Veritas odium parit
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:29 AM

ok, now this is drama.

there are a lot of people who seriously think like that. i was just asking. if i already thought it, i wouldn't have asked.

again, my bad. relatively new to this board so just striking up some conversation.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:34 AM

You've got a bad way of striking up a conversation, this is like approaching several guys wearing leather jackets and sitting on motorcycles and asking if they like raping little old ladies and killing minorities. You're assuming the very worst about us, asking if that's the case and then backpedaling when you get called on it. Read some old threads or ask some non-loaded questions if you wanna find out how people feel, don't say "Hey, is everyone here a dog fucking asshole? No offense, I'm just asking" and expect to get a positive reply.

Veritas odium parit
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:40 AM

You just jumped from (pro-Bush, pro-war, pro-police) to (rape, murder and beastiality).

Sorry if you thought that was what I was doing. It wasn't and it doesn't appear that way to me when re-reading.

Especially when you consider the overall tone of this thread on page 1. Don't get me wrong. The first post was funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
You're assuming the very worst about us, asking if that's the case

All ya had to say was no to whichever ones don't apply. Kyle had no problem with it.

By asking, I can eliminate assuming, stereotyping etc.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:49 AM

You've gotta be kidding. You stumble into a thread where people are gonna have very strong feelings one way or the other no matter who they are, strike up a heated debate about it using slanted "facts" and then start telling people they don't give a shit about anything (or as you call it, asking people if they don't give a shit about anything) and you don't think you were stirring up shit? Are you honestly gonna sit there and tell me that "Allow me to clarify, by saying "pro-police" I meant you don't care in the slightest about things like Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, plungers up asses, Rampart Scandal and all the taped beatings in LA in the last few years to name a few.

In other words the police can do no wrong and if they do, that's cool too." isn't a loaded statement designed to provoke a reaction? If that's really what you're saying maybe you need to get someone to explain to you the way communication works.

Veritas odium parit
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:54 AM

ok man, i'll go back to lurking. my bad.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:55 AM

Oh, and it's not THAT you're asking these questions, it's HOW you're asking them. Saying "what do you guys think about police brutality, the present administration, and the war?" is NOT the same as asking "So you guys all like slaughtering the innocent and wronging the accused, huh?" Do you understand the difference?

Veritas odium parit
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 12:59 AM

Allow me to refresh your memory on this thread.

Quote:
except maybe the bleeding hearts in hollywood who were crying for his ass, fuck them too.

Quote:
did they execute that piece of shit Mumia Abu Jamaal yet?

I happen to live in Hollywood and think there is some police corruption in the Mumia case.

Again, my bad, lesson learned, message received.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 01:08 AM

theres a couple of us that are just real bastards when it comes to threads.
many of these dudes are reaaaaaaaaaally old (yahahahha yes indeed!) and are SUPER jaded (dont lie), and the only thing in life better than family and friends is beer and broads... and for some of them, just broads.
All lighthearted, all pretty well mannered.
I love this board.
And all you dumb knuckleheads on it.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 01:13 AM

Oh, I'm sorry, did I imply that your opinion of police brutality was the one we all agreed upon? Just because somebody says "police corruption is fucked up shit" does not mean that they happen to believe exactly the same things as you about every situation that may or may not pertain to that. Personally, I see a lot more evidence pointing to that particular person as being a murderer than I do to him being some innocent caught up in the cogs of police corruption. As for the "bleeding hearts in hollywood" line you quoted up there, I think that was about celebrities who think their opinion is more valid because they're rich and "beautiful" and not NECESSARILY the average person who just happens to live in the area, but I didn't make the original statement, so I could be wrong.

And by the way, I read through the thread just fine on my own and don't need your out of context quotes to "clarify" for me, thanks. And apparently you think the message here is that having a different opinion from the majority of people on Thorp is "your bad". If so, you've missed the point entirely (again).

Veritas odium parit
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 01:18 AM

it's ok man. i understand. it won't happen again.
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top