Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Anyone into guns?
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Oh, and if you find the need to carry a blade on you for your field of work or play, I highly recommend a Kershaw, that bitch has saved many a life over here and will never let you down.

i used to have a Kershaw.
I loved it.
Got stolen off me by some mexican....
seriously
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 04:23 PM

I've considered purchasing a handgun.
Think is I know nothing about such things.
I wasn't raised around guns at all.
Only time I've been around them is friends who are police officers and other friends who the cops are after...yeah go figure.
Never shot anything of caliber larger than a daisy bibi rifle.
Guns intriuge me (sp)
However I'd also purchase a lock box and stuff to keep junior's curious paws at bay...and me girlfriend on a drunken night...nah not really, she'd rather throw shit,...
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 08:00 PM

I have a couple Glocks. Used to shoot pretty often, but I haven't been in like 2 or 3 years. Shit, I need to clean my shit too. I'm guilty of not being the best at upkeep.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme
Yea Juan I hear ya:

"That's my Bo! He wouldn't do no nothin like dat! He a church goin bua!"

I like how the day/night it happened some fucking dirty crits had the audasity to go on the news and say "How we gona take our youngins trick n treatin wit all deeze poleece out hearya?" Fucking people are animals plain and simple. Keep your bullshit comments about racism to yourselves, live it then come see me.

I'll be straight with you, the only thing that really really bothers me about all this Hullaballoo since Officer Cassidy was killed is that the media makes a bigger deal out of a cop getting shot than about the 300 other people killed in this fucking city. I mean, you dudes are on the frontlines and it should be kind of expected that you could be popped any day. It's the same thing with soldiers in wars man. It should come as no surprise when this shit happens. It's like things are "really bad" when cops are getting killed, but how does that make it that things are "really bad?" It's not really bad that 300 other motherfuckers are dead 3/4 through the year? 200 of them before the first 6 months of the year was out.

I swear, you don't hear this much hollering from the media when a 6 year old girl gets shot.

godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 08:33 PM

No, it's not really bad that 300 other people are getting killed. 98% of them are scumbags anyway. We are different, we are special, and like it or not we are better then the "average" Joe for what we do. And "average" these days is just some low life living off the system and our money. A 6 year old girl gets shot cause the scumfuck drug boys can't shoot straight. A 15yr old gets shot cause he stepped on someones new kicks. A 18yr old gets shot over a nickle an dime drug corner. A cop gets shot it is a bigger deal because society has certain moral virtues that never change, they are just discarded by the lowest of lifeforms that cause most of problems in society today. What did John, Jamal, Mike an the other 297 ever do to deserve more then a cheap headstone compared to what we do EVERYDAY? Am I surprised when a cop gets shot? No. When a cop like Skerski or Cassidy is flat out executed, and 5 others are shot within 20 days, almost 40 since the beginging of the year are shot at, yes I'm surprised. It goes to show the lack of disrespect for community, law, commen morals, self etc. that these animals have, even though they've had every oppurtunity and more (then most) to become decent humans. Getting in a shotout is a byproduct of my job, not what we expect to do everyday. A cop getting shot doing his job is a huge deal simply because your not the one doing that job.

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 09:00 PM

Quote:
No, it's not really bad that 300 other people are getting killed. 98% of them are scumbags anyway. We are different, we are special, and like it or not we are better then the "average" Joe for what we do. And "average" these days is just some low life living off the system and our money. A 6 year old girl gets shot cause the scumfuck drug boys can't shoot straight. A 15yr old gets shot cause he stepped on someones new kicks. A 18yr old gets shot over a nickle an dime drug corner. A cop gets shot it is a bigger deal because society has certain moral virtues that never change, they are just discarded by the lowest of lifeforms that cause most of problems in society today. What did John, Jamal, Mike an the other 297 ever do to deserve more then a cheap headstone compared to what we do EVERYDAY? Am I surprised when a cop gets shot? No. When a cop like Skerski or Cassidy is flat out executed, and 5 others are shot within 20 days, almost 40 since the beginging of the year are shot at, yes I'm surprised. It goes to show the lack of disrespect for community, law, commen morals, self etc. that these animals have, even though they've had every oppurtunity and more (then most) to become decent humans. Getting in a shotout is a byproduct of my job, not what we expect to do everyday. A cop getting shot doing his job is a huge deal simply because your not the one doing that job.

I was going to reply but you pretty much summed up what was on my mind.
I'm also tired of hearing people cry racism and how the systems got you down and all that other horseshit. Maybe its all the fatherless households, the glamourising of the "thug life", and the whole attitude of why get a job wen i can make babies and get paid for it and get me some state paid healthcare. I have this new piece of shit working for me who's from N Philly. He brags how his brothers the biggest hustler droppin mad cash on cars and how hes got his babys mammas and how hes looking to get himself in a HUD house and how he should be gettin some food stamps cuz its just hard in the game yo. Meanwhile dude has like 3 pairs of tims, always has the newest cell phone or PS3 or whatever. in short this dudes scum in my book. fuck him. his way of life offends me.
it is sad, and tragic that all these 300 people got shot and killed but for the most part, a large percentage of them were wrapped up in the lifestule, in corner gangs, or just bound to end up dead or in prison in the long run...and don't even get me started on the Stop Snitching bullshit.
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
I have a couple Glocks.

Glocks are good guns. :yes:
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 02:12 PM

Glocks are very reliable, H&K is my preference for the 9MM pistol.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 04:45 PM

Quote:

What he said.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
mikeoffbase

wink.gif posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
God made man, Smith & Wesson made man equal.

Actually, I think it was Samuel Colt that made them equal. ;)

Smith & Wesson was a little late to the party.

Colt & Smith wheelies are my favorites. :)
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:16 PM

I don't own a gun. I have fired rifles and shotguns, but never a hand gun.
mikeoffbase

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:26 PM

I'm mostly a revolver guy but I
just started getting into Trap shooting.

Picked up a sweetheart of a Winchester Model 12 made back in 1939.

Bustin' clays with that old Pump Action 12 gauge is truly a joy.
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:35 PM

Whats up Mike. New to the board I see. Where from??
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeoffbase
Quote:

As far as wheel guns guns I like Ruger the most. Don't like S&W but for a very unfair reason.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
mikeoffbase

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:49 PM

Yes, I'm the New Guy! :)

I'm from Mass. Not the most gun friendly place on the planet.

Happen to just stumble into another post on here, and figured I'd join up and take a look around.
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:52 PM

Welcome.
mikeoffbase

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:57 PM

Thanks for the welcome.

Much appreciated
mikeoffbase

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeoffbase
Quote:

As far as wheel guns guns I like Ruger the most. Don't like S&W but for a very unfair reason.

I'm not so much into the new Smiths since the whole "lock" debacle.

I do have two very nice old Model 19's.

There was a nice used Ruger Security Six I was interested in a while back, but turned out it couldn't be sold to a Ma. resident. We have some real insane laws here. It was a nice shooter though. The Rugers are fine fine guns.

I tend to go after old Colts for the most part though. I have some rangeing from the 1910's through the late 50's.

Finding used Colts here in Ma. is very difficult. They have to have been in State before Oct. of 1998 or else you can't buy them. Creates a virtual legal Black Marketl Once in a while I'll find one that I can afford though.
Can't buy a new Colt here in Mass either.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
Only time I've been around them is friends who are police officers and other friends who the cops are after...yeah go figure.
Guns intriuge me (sp)
However I'd also purchase a lock box and stuff to keep junior's curious paws at bay...and me girlfriend on a drunken night...nah not really, she'd rather throw shit,...

^^^^^^^^^^ I was in the same boat about 2 years ago. I got some suggestions from people. I ended up buying a SPRINGFIELD XD-40.

I would suggest this gun because of the 3 safety controls and ease of operation. PLus its like a GLOCK in that you can easily clean and assemble your gun too. Its not difficult. MOst importantly the price and reputation of SPRINGFIELD is great.

Check them out..

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:
Guns intriuge me (sp)

^^^^^^^^^^ I was in the same boat about 2 years ago. I got some suggestions from people. I ended up buying a SPRINGFIELD XD-40.

I would suggest this gun because of the 3 safety controls and ease of operation. PLus its like a GLOCK in that you can easily clean and assemble your gun too. Its not difficult. MOst importantly the price and reputation of SPRINGFIELD is great.

Check them out..

Don't own one personally but I know of about 4 people who have them, they love them. I've shot XD's before and I like them. Springfield makes some excellent guns.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:
Guns intriuge me (sp)

Check them out..

Don't own one personally but I know of about 4 people who have them, they love them. I've shot XD's before and I like them. Springfield makes some excellent guns.

thanks dudes
mikeoffbase

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 11:54 PM

Just got back from the range.

100 rounds through my 4" S&W model 19.

Got to try out a friends M1 Garand.

Diagnosed a failiure to fire problem on a Glock 19. Worn out spring.

A good night all around.
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 05:33 AM

I was never a fan of S&W. My grandfather took me shooting every weekend when I was younger. Even bought me and my brother matching ak-47s (.22cal). Awsome. For handguns I really only carry my city glock, 18rds works for me! A little big but since I'm so used to it I might just get a smaller one for off duty. I really want to get a new rifle soon. This is what I'm thinking about.....

God that looks sssssssssooooooooooo hot...

Made by LWRC Check out their users guns at their forums

www.lwrifles.com

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Yea, six cops shot in the last month or so. One killed. Two Narcotics Field Unit guys serving a warrent last night where shot. This city blows......seriously. It's a shame cause alot of people don't deserve a gun shoved in their face when they do something innocent like panicking an reaching somewhere they shouldn't for something like an ID or registration. That being said, I'm going home at night, so if I scare Joe Citizen a little bit I will apologize, but fuck this place, it's litterally a warzone and I wana keep the same amount of holes I have in me........

Yeah hopefully Nutter and the new police commish can clean this city up. Shit is fucking bad.

And me personally, never held a gun or shot a gun. Not much of a desire to either.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top